5XZC-5 Maize cleaner with thresher
The 5XZC-5 Maize cleaner with thresher is the combination version of the SL and suitable for all kinds of seeds. This machine is specially designed for operation in corn, as for it has corn Thresher. And A wide range of sieves makes the machine suitable for almost any crop.
The machines sift based on aerodynamics and the surface speed difference of seed and impurities, adjusting the seed of the air current. As impurities are light, they are sucked into the ejection chamber, while seed is heavy and is transferred into a vibrating screen. The vibrating screen has Two layers sieves with three outlet which eject large impurities, small impurities and seed respectively, The vibration screen used for separating seeds according different sizes.
- The machine works with 2-3 sieve levels, The sieve are cleaned on ball frames, with rubber balls.
- The rubber ball sifting structure complies with international standards, Sanli’s patented rubber ball is highly elastic, endures and long lasting.
- The sieves are tightly fit in the machine by a clamp-locking system for quick changing of the sieves and thorough cleaning of the machine.
- The volume of air is variable and adjusted from minimum to maximum by a controlling handle, assuring very accurate cleaning and sorting of seeds. The blower has a very stable and reproducible output.
- Transparent inspection windows for easy inspection and clean out.
- Very easy and thorough cleaning of the machine and no contamination risk.
- No wooden frames on the sieves where seeds can hide.
- The machines are used for seed and agriculture byproducts processing, It is ideal for corn, with corn threshing function.
|Capacity||3000-4500 Kg/h||4000-6000 Kg/h|
|Sieve Layers||2-3 layers||3|
|Power supply||380V / 50Hz / 3-Phase|
|Total power||12.74 kW||14.35 kW|
|Remarks||With Maize thresher|
Note: The capacities may vary depending on seed condition, moisture content, seed varieties, types and volumes of contaminants to be separated and percentage of foreign material acceptable in the final product.